We are selling the underwater camera housings and accessories indicated below. Most underwater images currently displayed on our website were taken using these rigs. These would make excellent starter rigs for budding UW photographers on a budget. All questions are welcome and additional photos will be provided upon request.
Housing in VG+ condition, was used approximately 400 dives and is in 100% working order. Includes: spare O-rings, grease, original box and instruction manual. The housing is fully capable of supporting external flash via wired connection (sync cable not included). TTL and manual flash exposure adjustment/compensation is readily provided by the large dial on the back of the housing. Also included are (2) 1 inch ball joint bases mounted on top of the handles to facilitate strobe arm connections. Housing is pictured above with Accessory 1 installed. Asking: $450 OBO
1) Flat Port for Nikon 60mm f2.8D lens, w/ soft cover (VG) p/n 5505
2) Flat Port for Nikon 105mm f2.8D lens, w/ soft cover (VG) p/n 5505.5
3) Flat Port for Nikon 105mm f2.8D Lens with AF/MF capability, includes gears (VG+) p/n 5508.05
4) 6 Inch Dome Port, w/ soft cover, for wide angle lenses (VG+) p/n 5503
5) 6 Inch Dome Port for wide angle lenses (some scuffs) p/n 5503.5
6) 8 Inch Dome Port with Shade, w/ soft cover, for wide angle lenses (mint) p/n 5510.45: $250.00
7) Nikon D200 Camera Body (DX sensor): $150.00 Body has approximately 8,700 shutter actuations. Includes: Box, IB, battery, battery charger, all originally supplied accessories and 1 spare battery. Note that batteries are aged and may or may not equal original capabilities.
This housing is a Sea & Sea Limited Edition number 53 of 100. Finish is anodized blue. Housing in VG condition with only some water spots from freswater soakings after use. It has been used on approximately 400 dives and is in 100% working order. The housing is fully capable of supporting external flash via wired or fiber-optic connection. The wired bulkhead uses a Nikonos V connector. Includes: original box, instruction book, port cover (for storage and travel), aperture lens gear (generally not needed/used), spare O-rings and grease. Also included are (2) 1 inch Ultralight ball joint bases mounted on top of the handles to facilitate strobe arm connections. Housing is pictured above with Optional Accessories 4 & 5 installed. Asking $675.00 OBO
1) S&S Custom Flat Port (for Nikon 60mm f2.8D lens) (VG) p/n 56231 $300
2) S&S Port Extension Ring 40 (enables Custom Flat Port to be used with Nikon 105mm f2.8D lens) (VG) p/n 56111 $150
3) S&S Nikon 105MM f2.8D Gear Set AF/MF p/n 56140 $35 (included n/c with above items)
Bundle price on items 1, 2 & 3: $410.00
The following accessories 4 thru 8 are for use with Nikon 105mm f2.8D lens & 2X teleconverter (“super-macro”)
4) S&S Compact Macro Port III (VG+) p/n 56261 $175
5) S&S Compact Macro Port Base (VG+) p/n 56201 $80
6) S&S Focus Gear for use with TC-201 Teleconverter and Nikon 105mm f2.8D lens p/n 56330 $35
7) S&S Aperture Gear for use with TC-201 Teleconverter and Nikon 105mm f2.8D lens p/n 56720 $35
8) Kenko Teleplus Pro 300 2X Teleconverter (VG+) $50
Bundle price on items 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8: $275.00
9) S&S 8 Inch Dome Port with Shade (for Nikon 20mm & 16mm lenses) (VG) p/n 56401 $450.00
Note: Optional Accessory Items 1, 2, and 9 will only be sold with the S&S MDX Pro D700 Housing.